Sunday 8 January 2012

Man's Best Friend

Puppies
My first blog of the year. Have been so busy preparing and packing, finally found some time.  My dogs (  2 male adult rotts) have been acting up a bit. They have started to misbehave and bully each other.maybe they can sense that some things are about to change. Ram has always been the one to walk and play with them, I cant walk them as they tend to walk me :) each of them weigh about 40kgs.

I've always had dogs thorough out my childhood and now Tommy and Rambo after marriage. Ram and I had our love for dogs as a common topic during our arranged  meetings ( yes! ours was an arranged/proposal marriage with a modern twist. More on that next time ) I think he said yes cause i wasn't afraid of this monsters when i met them.



Flying Dogs


 Our boys have been a big part of our lives, They were my friends and company when i was alone and pregnant at home. I remember throwing up so badly and my dear Rambo will come lay his big head on my shoulder and rub against me. It was comforting. Tommy will place his head on my big tummy and listen to Jithoo's heart beats. Rambo will do his morning dance for me before he gets his snack. Times when they always stand before me when a stranger approaches my gate. AaaH! they do silly things that make you laugh. Tommy will take your slippers and wait, as you approach him, he runs. Rambo always tricks his brother and sneaks to the back for extra snacks.


Rambo







Tommy

They are so different yet so alike, trying to out do each other and still working together. I  have learnt a lot from them. They are a large breed notorious for their temperamental nature yet all i've learnt and received from them is love and loyalty
 



 They have quieten down considerably for the past 2 years. They are big boys now. How time flies. I wish we could take them with us, but its simply not possible to have 2 large dogs in a small apartment. Jithoo will them. I will miss them..Ram will miss them and i know they will too.






No comments:

Post a Comment