Saturday 21 January 2012

My good friend Sony Ericsson

Been trying to update my packing and moving status, uunfortunately my good old reliable phone is failing me.
She is badly damaged ( thanks to my son ) he uses it as his ping pong ball at times.


Sony T715a ( brand new)
 She deserves a write up, she has served me well and been through  a lot with me.
Even after face lifts ( Being held together by tape) and blacking out screens and missing key pads. She continues to slog for me. I have stuck by her even when most of my friends and family were switching to iphones, androids and smart phones. I marvel at my little Sony,trying to keep up..she can upload pics direct to FB, Make video calls, text, make calls and has a decent camera that comes in handy
i luv the light function, works great during black outs and when i venture out to dark places.


Latest look of my phone, check out the missing key pad and uneven slider

The back side, notice the peeling tape??




 I guess i need a replacement sooner than i thought.....

No comments:

Post a Comment