Tuesday 10 January 2012

Remembering my dad...

 10th of January, its my late dad's birthday, cant believe he is no longer around, Its only been a few months since he past away. i really miss him. Found some pics of  him while clearing up.

Proud daddy, Wedding Day

Even though he is no longer with us, memories of him is very present in me. I was thinking back how different things would have been with him present in my life.A god fearing, humble, soft spoken man of few words to strangers yet with a wicked sense of humour towards us. A successful businessman with only primary education, he was a self made man. He earned everything the hard way. He would have willingly taken a huge share of responsibility in helping me move. He would have taken good care of my little Kelisa (My Car). I wouldn't have to worry much bout leaving my mum alone here. He would have ironed out all the minor issues for me. I wont have to run about doing everything now by myself.




He was more than a dad to me, my partner in crime, always on my side, the little outings we took together ditching my mum. Our Sunday morning breakfast trips, my personal chauffeur when i was a whale expecting Jithoo.
 It was our time. My big dogs loved him, always visiting them with treats.
He was so happy when i found Ram. He totally approved, warmed up to him, welcomed him to our family.
Ram once said he was always just a phone call away. He was so helpful, always present in my life.


I am so glad Jithoo got to see his grandpa, he probably wont remember, but i have precious pictures of them together which i will show him when he is bigger. Dad called him Agoo.. as it was Jithoo's first word. Now Jithoo fondly remembers him as Agoo tata ( Grandpa)


He was always very supportive, i don't know how to explain, but am going to try. Its like leaning against an invisible wall, that was how i felt whenever i faced him with problems or cross roads in my life
This was taken 2 weeks before he past away.











I cant stop my tears while writing this, I hope he is in a good place. Its hard to find someone like him nowadays. Kind, polite, street smart, well dressed and a gentleman.. I miss my Dad!......... In memory of the man i look up to the most Mr. Bala.





1 comment:

  1. He will be in a good place Kas...such a wonderfull post

    ReplyDelete